Amenities & Suites
Aurora combines the art of well-being with a convivial atmosphere, in exquisite ambience and superb accommodation.
8 passengers – 4 crew
40m / 132 feet long , 5m / 17 feet wide
Total space 325 m2 / 3498 sq. ft
4 luxurious Suites, each 260 sq.ft
600 sq. ft of living space
Ceiling height in salon 6,6 ft
Covered terrace , 510 sq.ft, with spa
Panoramic sun deck
A/C individual climate control
Full central heating
Internet 24/7 and satellite television at your service
Aurora is a dream true vessel where space, tranquility and comfort are the key essence. A unique place to escape from busy and tumultuous city life.
Embarking aboard you will feel immediately at ease in this oasis of serenity. The welcoming and convivial atmosphere and the overall comfort will seduce you and ensure you of a most enjoyable and perfect stay!
Aurora gives the grace, class and elegance of a classical yacht with:
- stylish furniture,
- original artwork,
- fabrics and linen from the most exclusive French houses of Yves Delormes,
- finest china and porcelain from Niderviller and Gien,
- crystal glasses from Baccarat
- silverware from Chambly house,
- marble, teak and handmade terracotta tiles
- luxury brand toiletries
- Customized sunken jacuzziwith a deep sofa and armchairs.
- Covered terracewith a majestic granite table for al fresco dining.
- A semi-circular indoor-outdoor bar.
- A full width lounge door or a large bay window, disappearing into the wall between the terrace and the salon, gives an incredible sense of space, offering privileged views over the river and leads to a terraced alfresco dining area.
- A fireplace, a library, a music corner, Bluetooth iPhone dock and Wifi.
- A professional Bose surround sound system
- Internet 24/7 (subject to reception )
- Mac desk top & mac Lap top available, if you travel light
- The main salon adjacent to the dining area gives an incredible sense of well-being, a perfect charming place, warm & cosy, in contemporary style.
The roof deck is the perfect place to ease your mind after cruising, enjoying the scenery and the sunshine or watching the stars at night, maybe with a good cigar
Cruise in style!
The welcoming and friendly crew will make you feel immediately at home, relaxed and snug and you will realize that your cruise on Aurora has all the ingredients to make your stay unforgettable.
Your spirits will get rejuvenated and reinvigorated, both by the atmosphere aboard the ship or through the activities you can choose from. For those who have a bit of energy we have bicycles to be able to cycle along the abundance of kilometers along the Dutch canals. For zealous adrenaline enthusiasts we can arrange for and provide interior skydiving session, surfing, wind/kite-surfing or balloon rides or even helicopter rentals to fly over the beautiful Dutch landscape. Do you fancy to experience some wetlands safari or just have a leisurely afternoon immersed in golfing? Everything is possible!
Aurora is a haven, protecting the privacy of its guests, offering the style, elegance & sensational service to the well-traveled connoisseurs!
Sleep with comfort
We have four spacious cabins (together with en-suite bathroom each of them covers 27m2 of space) to offer with king sized beds (180cm width, 200cm length); beds in two cabins can be further converted into twin beds (2 x 90cm width, 200cm length).
Each cabin is equipped with the following: a console, 2 armchairs or chairs, chest of drawers and a large closet with slippers and a safe, TV screens with Netflix, central heating as well as the air-conditioning with an individual climate control.
En-suite private bathroom in each cabin entails: an extra-large powerful shower stall, toilet, twin washbasins, toiletries, a hair-dryer, heated towel rack, vanity and magnifying mirror, a set of large and small towels as well as the bathrobes.
Our spacious guests suites are designed for maximum comfort and equipped with:
- King size beds (in two cabins the beds can be converted into twin beds )
- Mattresses Merinos Slumberland Group R-Activ alveolar, high performance and resistance, hypoallergenic, fire resistant and antibacterial, made in France
- Yves Delorme Paris: cotton double fitted sheets, 100% cotton, 800 thread count linens
- Console, chairs, chest of drawers, and a large closet
- TV screen with Netflix streaming
- Air-Co with an individual climate control
- Ceiling height 7ft
- Attractive large bathroom with 2 washbasins, an extra-large shower stall, toilet, vanity, hairdryer, magnifying mirror, terry robes, heated towels racks and a generous storage.
- Fresh flowers, Fruit basket, Nuts & Chocolate , as well as bottled water in each Suite.
Are you looking for the ultimate Cruise trip in the Netherlands?
No need to search any longer, please contact us for further details.